5020 Diamond Heights Boulevard
Contemporary Condo With San Francisco Views
5020 Diamond Heights Blvd, San Francisco
This bright and comfortable top floor condo is located in the friendly neighborhood of Diamond Heights and offers a convenient location and breathtaking views of downtown San Francisco.
Upon entering, a welcoming front foyer and stairway leads up to 5020 Diamond Heights Blvd. This condo opens to an inviting entry area and living room with floor-to-ceiling windows and a sliding glass door out to a terrace-deck with views. An informal dining area wraps around to the well-appointed kitchen, with stool seating and all the essential amenities including granite counters, stainless steel energy star appliances, and wooden cabinetry.
The serene bed and bath corridor includes a full guest bathroom located off the main hall, a plush master bedroom suite, and two queen-sized bedrooms. The spacious master suite features a sitting area and a full en suite bath with dual sinks, a separate toilet room, and steaming hot shower of granite. This unit was fully remodeled in 2004.
Courtyard gardens, a heated in-ground pool, and basketball court comprise the shared outdoor leisure amenities. One large deeded parking space, a private storage locker, and shared laundry room (free) are also included.
Boasting fine modern living spaces, San Francisco downtown city views, pride of ownership, and an ultra-convenient location - this condo is not to be missed.
5020 Diamond Heights Blvd is located in a central location next to Noe Valley, fine shopping, restaurants, public transportation, tech shuttles, playgrounds, and highways 101/280.
Summary of Features
- Top Floor Attached Condo
- Quiet Inviting Entry Foyer / Stairway
- Spacious 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath
- Open Light Filled Living Room And Dining Area
- Outdoor Deck-Terrace With Stunning Views Of Downtown San Francisco
- Kitchen Features Granite Counters, GE Stainless Steel Energy Star Appliances, Counter Stool Seating Area
- Hardwood / Stone Tile Flooring Throughout
- Floor To Ceiling Windows
- Covered Private Deck-Terrace W/ Sliding Glass Door
- Electric Zone Heating With Individual Thermostats
- 1,225 Sq. Ft. Living Space (As Per Tax Records)
- Ample Storage In Unit Plus Private Storage Locker (Approx. 5' x 8' 8" x 3' 4")
- 1 Large Parking Space (Garage), Automatic Door Opener
- Common Entry Foyer, Stairs, Free Laundry Room (Shared By 4 Units)
- HOA Monthly Dues $572.57 (Water, Garbage, Laundry, Exterior & Grounds Maintenance, Property Management, Master Insurance Policy)
- Condo Building Comprised Of 28 Total Units. Pets Allowed.
- Well Maintained Grounds And Common Areas
- Shared Leisure Amenities Include: Outdoor In-ground Swimming Pool, Basketball Court, Courtyard Garden
- Scenic Diamond Heights Neighborhood Offering Breathtaking Views Of San Francisco, Convenient Access To Downtown, SFO Airport, 101/280. Borders Noe Valley Neighborhood
Why We Love It
- Views of downtown San Francisco.
- The soft understated comforts this 1960s building offers. Well maintained grounds and the warm and welcoming front entry foyer.
- The casual counter stool seating area in the kitchen. A perfect spot to sit and have coffee and a hot scone with your laptop.
- Close to shopping, and its central location.
For advice and tips on preparing your property for sale, email [email protected] or visit www.angelocosentino.com
Towering above Noe Valley on the north and Glen Canyon to the south, the neighborhood of Diamond Heights offers some of the best views in the city. Developed in the 1960s, this is a quiet, peaceful residential district tucked along the streets that wind beneath eucalyptus. Charming, tree canopied stairway walks connect the streets, and provide steep short cuts and breathtaking views. Harry Stairway, just south of Beacon leads up Billy Goat Hill, a local pocket park that provides stunning vistas. The neighborhood has the laid back feel of a suburb within the city limits. Comprised of single-family homes, stucco bungalows, and mid-century modern dwellings including approximately 100 prized Eichlers built on seven distinct floor plans, Diamond Heights is called an undiscovered gem by its residents. Noe Valley is a 15-minute walk, and downtown San Francisco a short 10 minute drive. Shopping is confined to a small, but comprehensive retail center on Diamond Heights Blvd and a retail district on Portola between Diamond Heights and O'Shaughnessy Blvd.
Showings by Appointment:
Contact Angelo Cosentino
(415) 298-9171 mobile
Property specialist and listing agent, Angelo Cosentino of Compass, is at the ready to help you find the right fit for your lifestyle and needs. Call (415) 298-9171 from 7am to 7pm, any day of the week.